The Event Marketing Guide
How to get more attendees and generate more revenue with your event marketing strategy
Here is the million-dollar (literally) question: How do you create a marketing plan that helps increase event attendees, generate ticket sales and sponsorship revenue.
I am Raluca Apostol, Founder and Account Director at Event Marketing Stars and I have marketed over 60 events in the last 8 years, with attendee numbers ranging from 100 to 13,000, in small and big teams, in B2B and B2C, on 3 continents. And I have compiled that experience in this comprehensive, 10 chapters guide.
There are a multitude of channels and strategies you can use and I have reviewed these one by one to provide ideas and steps to implement quickly so your B2B meetings shine and outperform competition.
Through The B2B Event Marketing Guide you will deepen your knowledge in:
– Performing an internal data audit and increasing your database with privacy compliant contacts
– The main sections of the event marketing plan, booking pattern and lead times
– Creating urgency to increase registrations
– Event marketing ideas to implement through a mix of channels, blending inbound and outbound marketing (discussing strategies for landing pages, email marketing, influencers, social media, digital ads, PR)
– Lead generation strategies, lead scoring and nurturing
– Content marketing strategies and how to tailor them for your objectives
– Ensuring low attrition rates for registered attendees
– Automation and the marketing tech stack
– Budget strategies, campaign analysis and KPIs
What is included in the guide?
- Relevant statistics and reports from the industry;
- Event marketing ideas, with performance indicators to review for each section of the marketing plan;
- Further reading of relevant articles on the topics above.
Fill in the form below to receive the B2B Marketing KPI template – please check your email for it.